Elisa is my name, call me SaSa yo!



Tuesday, December 20, 2011



My Christmas. ♥

I want this to be my Christmas gift,


I'm a Doreamon lover!
♥

I received this Christmas card from Kimberly, hahah! ♥



I spend my Christmas eve with BBs, fortunategirl94! ♥




And, i celebrate my Christmas with bbg at work . ♥



So happening yeah?! another 4days to Malaysia for Christmas eve!!!
Busy working and nearly forgot about collecting N'level result. Lucky i got my dear kaixin. HAHA! She's awesome, the one i went through up and down with her. She look so damn alike to me, yes super alike. Aren't we? HAHAH!

Daughter Leong Kai Xin, you're being mention!!!!
♥
Mummy ong, loves you! Understand me?! :D



And yeah, i got promoted! But the thing is i couldn't get into higher nitech straight due to my English getting a five points. Sadly, i've to apply for Nitech to continue my studies. I'm not going to sec5, i insisted not to go sec5. I'm tired of studying all the things for secondary school alr.
And, new principal i dislike you. I want my Mr.Seet back!! :(



I announce, i studied in West Spring Secondary School for 5years.
And with the help of all the teachers, i passed my N'level .
♥



I'm smiling to you, smile back now. :D


With love,
elisa putting a full stop here to end this post..


Time check! What's the time now? >>>1:17 AM